KIM WOODS ONLY
NO Plagerism, HAS TO BE SUBMITTED TO TURNITIN
ATTACHED MATERIALS AVAILABLE
Develop a learning plan with strategies for the child from the “Case Study” that includes the following:
- Clear, measurable learning goals;
- Relevant materials and resources including a technology tool for the child and/or teacher;
- Time to implement learning plan;
- When achievement of learning goals will be re-evaluated; and
- Time to transition off learning plan.
Write a 100-250 word agenda with a script for a meeting with family from the “Case Study.” Include the following:
- Factual strengths and challenges – do not diagnose the child;
- Expectations for teacher, child, and family members related to the learning plan, including a plan for follow-up.