NO PLAGIARISM. I WILL CHECK WITH PLAGISRISM SOFTWARE
By June 2014, University of Texas at San Antonio’s transition to a smoke-free campus is to be completed.
- In an informative essay, give an overview of the history of smoking policies at the University and address the steps taken in the transition period.
- Include how the decision to ban smoking came to pass and address faculty, staff, and student reactions to the new policy.
- Find out what the disciplinary measures/penalties will be if someone is caught smoking.
- You may also address how other colleges transitioned from a campus that tolerated smoking outside to a smoke-free facility.
- All sources, including University of Texas at San Antonio websites and personal interviews, must be documented according to MLA or APA.4 pages excluding the work cited or reference page.