(Continuation of ‘quesion’ above): form to embody a modern understanding/conceptualization of love.
This assignment must be responded to in essay format, with a title included.
It is to be no less than 3 paragraphs; each with an assertion, explanation, and reaction/analysis.
Do not use first-person narrative and adhere to the literary present tense.
Provide in-text citations from the Edna St. Vincent Millay Selected Poems Perennial Classics Anthology, under ISBN #: 0-06-093168-X, if necessary.
You can use any two of the following Millay sonnets:
1) “Time does not bring relief; you all have lied.”
2) “If I should learn, in some quite casual way.”
3) “I think I should have loved you presently.”
4) ” I shall forget you presently, my dear.”
5) “Pity me not because the light of day.”
6) “I, being born a woman and distressed.”
7) “What lips my lips have kissed, and where, and why
8) “Whereas at morning in a jeweled crown.”
9) “Love is not all: it is not meat nor drink.”
10) “Hearing your words, and not a word among them.”
11) “Love me no more, now let the good depart.”
I need this assignment completed by tomorrow morning, early afternoon the latest; thank you.