construct a paper of 2–3 pages, APA-style, and at least 2 references that addresses the following:
- Give a brief narrative regarding a few important American immigration policies from the 20th century.
- Who were the “new immigrants” in the early 1900s?
- What challenges did they face?
- What is the significance of Ellis Island?
- What did the Immigration Act of 1924 do, and how did that differ from the Immigration Act of 1965?
- What are your opinions regarding the present debate surrounding undocumented workers and illegal aliens?
- Should there be, as the current phrasing is discussed, a “pathway to citizenship”?