You want to be part of the Green Revolution and are looking to find ways to reduce your energy use. But first, you must know what your energy use is.
- What steps might you take to decrease energy use at home?
- Give 2 examples.
- Explain how you learned about these.
- Explain how you could implement them either now or in the future.
- What challenges would you have in making these changes?
- How do changes made by individuals relate to protecting the environment? Provide 1 example, and explain.
There are several types of alternative fuel vehicles. See the U.S. Department of Energy Web site for details. Select 1 type of alternative fuel vehicle, and explain why this type of vehicle might or might not be a good choice to replace gasoline-powered vehicles. Also, explain why this might or might not be a good choice for your own personal use.
U.S. Department of Energy. (2013). Alternative fuels and advanced vehicles. Retrieved from http://www.afdc.energy.gov/fuels/
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
In your own words, please post a response to the Discussion Board and comment on at least 2 other postings. You will be graded on the quality of your postings.