For the Module 2 SLP assignment, you will again focus on the company and problem you chose to study in SLP 1. You will continue working on analyzing this issue for the next four SLP assignments.
- Explain and apply the deontological perspective to resolving this problem.
- Explain and apply the utilitarian perspective to resolving this problem.
- To the extent that the application of these principles to your problem are not in agreement, identify one or more alternative solutions to that same problem.
- Choose the solution you think is most appropriate, also taking into account the business circumstances associated with it. (It ordinarily isn’t necessary to close the business down or threaten to put it into bankruptcy in the name of ethics.)
SLP Assignment Expectations
- Your paper should be double-spaced and in 12-point type size.
- Your paper should have a separate cover page and a separate reference page containing the full citations corresponding to the in-text citations you choose to use in the body of your paper.
- Cite sources of information in your text.
- Proofread your paper before submitting it.