write a three- to- four page paper that covers the following:
- Describe the impact that at least two of the factors below have on the vulnerability of your chosen group: Analyze the intersection of social, political, and economic factors affecting vulnerability (must address all three factors).
- Analyze the intersection of social, political, and economic factors affecting vulnerability (must address all three factors).
- Draft the design of a new model program, not currently existent within your community. Provide a two- to- three paragraph statement that introduces your proposed community program. This section is tentative and might change as you conduct more research. At a minimum, however, items to address should include:
- Identify the health needs of the group and select a proposed continuum of care level focus (preventive, treatment, or long-term care) based on the group’s stated risk factors and needs.
- Discuss your justification for the proposed level with supportive research/evidence.
- A description of one- to- two proposed services your program will include.
Your assignment should be a minimum of three- to- four pages in length (excluding title and reference pages), and should include a minimum of three scholarly sources cited according to APA guidelines