- Prepare next year’s financial plan and operational budget.
- Note: Keep in mind that the budget you created for your Phase 2 Individual Project did not take into account the growth of the new facility. The CEO has asked that you expand that budget and provide a finalized budget that will take into account the new services offered. The CEO has stated that there is $3 million that you can incorporate into the budget for additional staffing, services, maintenance, and so forth.
- Make sure the budget reflects the following:
- Increase in revenue reimbursement
- Allocation for the proposed improvements
- Increase in salaries
Be sure to discuss the following areas:
- Funding sources
- Your methodology in revenue forecasting
- How the new services will impact revenue
- Fixed and variable costs
- Project inpatient and outpatient visits based on current trends
Key Assignment Instructions
Create a PowerPoint presentation of 7–10 slides (with speaker notes of 200–250 words for each slide, excluding the title and reference slides) that will be presented to the general meeting of directors.