1. Begin working on your presentation.
Submit an outline of the presentation that includes the following:
- A full description of the new system, a description of its components, and the benefit it will provide to Riordan
- A discussion of the business requirements driving the need for the system
- A discussion of the information used in the system
A discussion of any information security and ethical concerns with the system
Note: Riordan Manufacturing is one of the Virtual Organizations. Please see the link under Academic Resources or on this entry.
2. Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper identifying and describing how information is used and how it flows in an organization.
Explain this use in your current place of employment or an organization you are familiar with.
Describe concerns with properly controlling this flow, including keeping it safe from unauthorized use.