https://topnursingassignments.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/log-1-300x75.png 0 0 admin https://topnursingassignments.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/log-1-300x75.png admin2020-07-13 05:37:512020-07-13 05:37:51Mozart Effect
In your article summary, respond to the following questions:
- State the research hypothesis in your own words. Identify the independent and dependent variables.
- What were some variables the researchers controlled in their study? Why was this necessary?
- What evidence do the researchers offer as a test of their hypothesis? Is this evidence empirical (observable)? Is it valid?
- What explanation do the researchers offer for their findings? Does the evidence justify this explanation?
Read the following article:
Jenkins, J.S. (2001). The Mozart effect. Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine, 94, 170-172.
Based on your readings, respond to the following:
- Do you think there is any merit in the study (Rauscher, Shaw, & Ky, 1993)? Give three reasons for your position.
- Does the study take individual differences in spatial ability into account? Explain your answer.
- What are two ways in which the experiment could be modified to make the results more generalizable?
Write a 5–6-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M1_A3.doc.