Much of global operations and supply chain management focuses on process while viewing the human role as secondary. This is very misleading. Advanced software and other tools are very important; however, they are support tools. In your textbook readings for this unit, the authors discuss the human role in the context of managing projects.
For this assignment, respond to the following questions:
- In what businesses would you expect project management to be the most important? Explain.
- Why are people skills critically important throughout all processes?
- How would you select your project management team?
- What benefit and risk factors would you consider?
- How would you ensure skill diversity of the project management team?
- How would you ensure that project-management team members understand the personality and work skills required for their positions?
Your assignment should be 1–2 double-spaced pages.
Must have abstract, main body conclusion and references