You were recently hired as a Human Resources Consultant for a marketing firm. The organization is struggling with high employee turnover and as a result their business is not doing well. The CEO thinks that the firm needs to completely revamp their benefits program.
In general, what are the characteristics of a sound benefits program? Based on your research, what benefits should be offered to the firms’ employees to encourage employee loyalty and help reduce turnover? Include the following information in your case study summary:
- An overview of this case.
- Key Issues or Problems.
- Alternatives that you can consider.
- A potential solution to your dilemma.
- Your conclusion on the case study.
- Relevant additional supporting research.
- Be sure to cite any outside research sources.