Now that you have identified your capstone change project, it is time to look at its feasibility.
- What tangible and intangible resources will be needed to implement your project?
- What improved outcomes do you anticipate will occur that could indicate the project produced a successful return on investment (ROI) of these resources?
- How will you communicate your plan for change with key decision makers so that they will support the allocation of the resources you are seeking?
- American Nurses Association. (2015). Nursing: Scope and standards of practice (3rd ed.). Silver Spring, MD: Author.
- Read Societal, Cultural, and Ethical Dimensions, Model of Professional Nursing Practice Regulation, the Code of Ethics for Nurses, Professional Registered Nurses Today: The Who of Nursing, Standard 13. Evidence-based Practice and Research, Standard 14. Quality of Practice, Standard 16. Resource Utilization, pp. 31–45, 77, 79, 82